Week 10: Start’em Sit’em | NFL Fantasy Football
This is the final bye weekend on the NFL schedule and only two team will be off. Both the Giants and Texans will be out this week so make sure your fantasy football players on these teams are out of your lineup.
Other than that every other team in football is back on the field again this week and that means most of your fantasy team is at your disposal. Hopefully, you already have a set lineup of players your routinely starting by this point of the season.
However, there may be a position or two your having trouble getting consistent production from.
Below we have our top border line players at different positions that are worth starting and worth sitting for the tenth week of the NFL fantasy football season.
- Brett Favre vs Lions
- Tony Romo @ Packers
- Jay Cutler @ 49ers
- LeSean McCoy @ Chargers (If Brian Westbrook is Out)
- Knowshon Moreno @ Redskins
- Joseph Addai vs Patriots
- Sidney Rice vs Lions
- Steve Breaston vs Seahawks
- Greg Olsen @ 49ers
- Dustin Keller vs Jaguars
- Rob Bironas vs Bills
- Ryan Longwell vs Lions
- Ravens @ Browns
- Saints @ Rams
- Broncos @ Redskins
- Carson Palmer vs Steelers
- Vince Young @ Bills (Don’t Start….Yet)
- LaDainian Tomlinson vs Eagles (Washed Up)
- Justin Fargas vs Chiefs (If McFadden is Back)
- Anquan Boldin vs Seahawks ( Injured)
- Malcom Floyd vs Eagles
- Mohamed Massaquoi vs Ravens
- Steven Hauschka @ Browns (May be Cut Soon)
- Packers vs Cowboys
- Eagles @ Chargers
NFL Fantasy Football Player Rankings writer Sean E. Douglas: fantasy-info.com