Mock Draft Results – 15th Round
141. Mason Crosby (ADP 164.76) – Mason Crosby re-signed with the Packers, and that makes him a worthy top five kicker for fantasy, even though he has accuracy issues at times, and the team plays in bad weather at the end of the year.
142. Stephen Gostkowski (ADP 155.55) – It looks like Stephen Gostkowski should be back to full health after he missed time a year ago. The Patriots will be one of the better scoring teams in football, and Gost is worthy of your starter on draft day.
143. Chargers Defense (ADP 161.45) – A nice back squad, the Chargers need to do a better job against teams that play a physical brand of running the football. Thankfully, the Raiders have lost key maulers on the front line, so they stand to have a better chance in those games, this season.
144. David Akers (ADP 160.78) – A kicker is sometimes only as good as the team he plays for and while David Akers could be a top ten kicker this year, he needs the 49ers offense to play well and stay competitive. Take Akers as a late starter at kicker but keep an eye on the 49ers offense.
145. Alex Henery (ADP 205.79) – I love this kid as an instant top ten kicker for fantasy leagues. Alex Henery set records in the NCAA for accuracy and has a big leg to bang out the 50 plus conversions. On one of the best teams in football, Henery should be an instant starter in fantasy leagues and can be had at the end of your draft.
146. Rob Bironas (ADP 162.27) – While I love Rob Bironas as he has good accuracy and a big leg, this offense will be shaky at times and especially if Chris Johnson holds out into the season. Don’t look to Bironas as a starter for your team.
147. Nick Folk (ADP 164.02) – Not a fan of Nick Folk because his Coach seems not to trust him, and that is important for a kicker.
148. Joe Flacco (ADP 113.74) – I love the addition of Lee Evans via trade as he will start opposite Anquan Boldin in the Ravens offense. Baltimore has been desperate for a true deep threat, and Evans fits that role. His addition adds value to everyone.
149. Matt Bryant (ADP 207.39) – The Falcons are set to role on to role on offense and Bryant is a respectable top ten kicker for fantasy this year.
150. Dan Carpenter (ADP 165.66) – While Dan Carpenter is a good kicker, I don’t like the Dolphins this year as Chad Henne should continue to struggle. Stay away from Carpenter at this time.
Round By Round Analysis
More 2011 Fantasy Football Draft Tips